Thank you for visiting The Steampunk Stuff bio-blog. Here you can find out more about the “Steampunk Stuff” that I share on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and where to get hold of them.
Please scroll down ⤋ to see the most recent product posts.
- Scrap Metal Praying Mantis Sculpture.by John Watkins
Created by JTLMetalArt.
All photos credited to JTLMetalArt.
This is a one of a kind praying mantis sculpture. It has been made from scrap metals such as springs, bolts, saw blade, used cutlery and much more. Each piece has been carefully welded together, wire-brushed and then cleaned. It is then sprayed with a clear gloss lacquer. Size comparison can be seen in the last photo.Excerpt from JTLMetalArt’s original shop description.
More from JTLMetalArt.
- Hand Made Skeleton Watch Incorporating Original Vintage Rolex Movement.by John Watkins
Created by Old Watch Buy.
All photos credited to Old Watch Buy.
Made in 1920s Swiss movement – restored and installed into brand new Patina Original custom case, with custom leather strap…Except from Old Watch Buy’s original shop description.
- Steampunk Essential Oil Burner/Infuser.by John Watkins
Created by MRBL LDN.
The blend of stone and scent will transport you to a place of sophistication and relaxation. Simply fill your flask with water, add our signature scent, light your candle, put your feet up, and relax…Extract from MRBL LDN’s original shop description.
- Wood And Pipe Steampunk Industrial Design Wall Shelf unit.by John Watkins
- Steampunk Skeleton three Wise Skeletons (Not Monkeys).by John Watkins
- Industrial steampunk style Lamp With Upcycled, Vintage Eumig P8 Projector.by John Watkins
Created by OldlandVintage.
A beautiful, vintage ‘Eumig P8’ projector dating from around the 1960s has been given a second life as an industrial style table or desk lamp. This fantastic old item has been cleaned up but does show the patina that you’d expect from an item of this age…Adapted extract from Old and Vintage’s original shop description.
- Mechanical Skeleton Musical Pocket Watch.by John Watkins
Created by Tick Tock Camden.
This cool looking pocket watch also plays a number of different tunes from the built-in clockwork musical movement. The analogue timepiece uses quartz technology.
- The Chronograph Steampunk Clock.by John Watkins
Created and sold by Steam Head Inventions.
Designed to be reminiscent of Victorian engineering, the Chronograph is a wall or free-standing clock. It’s constructed from specially designed and engineered components mounted on a beautifully engraved and individually numbered wooden plaque. Minutes are displayed on one dial, whilst gears are employed to synchronise and drive the intricate hour display. The moving pendulum is reminiscent of early designs that featured mercury temperature compensation, a technological breakthrough at the time…Excerpt from Steam Head Inventions organelle shop listing. Read the full text here.
- Steampunk Lamps Adam Burrows.by John Watkins
- Historical Costumes by Dress Art Mystery.by John Watkins
Dress Art Mystery have been making Steampunk, Cyber Punk and Gothic Costumes for a good fifteen years.
Their extensive historical fashion range covers the Middle Ages, the Tuder and Renaissance period, to Victorian times.
Each unique piece is made by hand from the finest materials. Often incorporating vintage and even antique stock.
- Steampunk Masks by La Bauta mask costumes.by John Watkins
- Industrial Study Desk.by John Watkins
Created by Cambrewood.
A tough and stylish desk, perfect for your home office or strong enough to handle regular use by teenagers etc too!
Metal and wood for an industrial style, with a nice solid wooden fitted top and a removable centre tray…Excerpt adapted from Cambrewood’s original store description.
- Travelling Without Moving.by John Watkins
A post-apocalyptic, clockpunk, dystopian mystery sci-fi hot fever dream type thing.
By Nathan Jones.
Nathan contacted me via my “Steampunk Stuff” Facebook page and said. “Any chance you’d run an ad? It’s strictly clockpunk, but I figure it’s close enough…?”. And it is!
Well, those who know me know that I don’t have strict ideals of what steampunk is, and the less tight the rules the better for everyone.
This book is well worth the read. In fact, I can’t wait to finish it.
Spurred on by visions of “reality”, Napalm Carton creates a multiplayer game called Tickets, with the intention of opening a door to the next level of existence.
Earth is in ruins, uninhabitable, and the remaining population live in bio-domes. Napalm, born into the Kaputt bio-dome, believes life in the habitat is a lie. Post-apocalyptic existence makes no sense to him, and all he wants to do is escape.
Synopsis taken from Nathan’s original Amazon listing.
Are you a budding author of anything like Steampunk?
Contact me via The Steampunk Facebook Page and promote your book for free.
- Military Uniform Jackets from Steampunk Mastery.by John Watkins
Created by Steampunk Mastery.
All of these steampunk styled military officer hussar dress uniform jackets are handcrafted to order. Most include the epaulettes and braids, and some even come with steampunk military hats, caps, and even goggles. The epaulettes, braids, hats, caps, and googles can also be purchased separately.
- Stormtrooper Star Wars Wood Burner Fire Pit.by John Watkins
- Cassette Coffee Table – Handmade from Solid Wood.by John Watkins
Created by Cambrewood.
Handmade from solid wood, standing on hairpin legs and with a tough perspex top – this coffee table has all the retro details and quality craftsmanship you could wish for. Heavy, solid and built to last.Excerpt from the original shop description.
- Industrial Steampunk Antique Victorian Mantel Clock.by John Watkins
Created by Smith Work.
This antique early nineteen hundreds wooden clock case has been refurbished and remodelled as an industrial style timepiece.Excerpt adapted from the original shop listing.
- Darth Vader Star Wars Wood Burner Fire Pit.by John Watkins
- Steampunk Upcycled Kodak Brownie Box Camera Amazon Echo Dot Holder.by John Watkins
Created by Light And Time Art.
This Amazon Echo Dot smart speaker holder/stand has been made out of a vintage Kodak Brownie Box Camera. See in-store for complete details.
- McNeel’s World: A Parallel-Multiverse Novel.by John Watkins
by Ward Wagher.
A different America. A different world. In the New York City of 1967, the primary motive power is steam. Electricity was unknown as was its many applications. In this parallel universe, a cosmic happening destroyed the committee that laboured over the new constitution in Philadelphia. And a very different nation emerged an American Empire. Patrick McNeel, a craftsman of small steam engines in the city is invited to repair the mechanical computing devices utilized by the American emperor. A new friend, the head of the Imperial Computational Bureau suggests some advances in the prevailing technology that intrigues Patrick. Steam power may not be the pinnacle of mankind’s achievements. He turns to invent devices that may shake the foundations of Imperial American Civilization. Patrick unwittingly sets into motion a chain of events that threaten his life and the lives of his family. These hidden forces seem intent on destroying any advances in American automation and the economic growth that depend upon it.
- Gold Silk Steel-Boned Overbust Corset With Celtic Embroidery.by John Watkins
Created and sold by Kiku Boutique.
“Handmade, spiral steel boned Hip gore overbust corset. Which is back laced with a matching double satin half-inch wide ribbon. It has matching casings and a centre panel embroidered with Celtic ravens, it also has a scooped front low decolletage, bound top and bottom with hand made silk binding. Pale gold raw dupion silk with Celtic embroidered detail…”Extract from Created and sold by Kiku Boutique’s original shop listing.
- Red Black & White Striped Ringmaster Steel Boned Underbust Corset.by John Watkins
Created and sold by Kiku Boutique.
A fourteen panel rear lace-up corset. Ideal for any Steampunk or Neo-Victorian occasion, as well as other cosplay and dress up uses.
- Steampunk Themed Shoes And Boots You Will Love.by John Watkins
- Hat, Goggles and Moustache Steampunk Boots.by John Watkins
- Alice in Wonderland “Antique Victorian Style” Pocket Watch And Chain.by John Watkins
Created by Bonkers About Alice.
Never be late with this antique Victorian Style pocket watch. The pocket watch’s front case has been embossed with Alice’s image in Wonderland surrounded by flying teacups a teapot and playing card symbols.
- Mickey Mouse Steampunk Skeleton Watch.by John Watkins
- Planetary Model Orrerys.by John Watkins
A Planetary Orrey is a model of The Solar System or other planetary star system. They are not always an accurate representation of either scale or distance some orrery move, powered either by an electric motor, clockwork or manually, while others are merely static.
All of these hand-made planetary Model Orrerys have in common their sheer beauty and the fact you can see them all in one place.
- Retro Steampunk “Join Up and Fight The Martians” Art Print.by John Watkins
- The Nempnett Thrubwell Steampunk Kitchen Timer Kit.by John Watkins
Created by Steamhead Inventions.
“If you have an interest in Victorian engineering and like getting involved with building your own with little preparation, then this kit could be right up your street.
Alternatively, you can also buy “The Nempnett Thrubwell kitchen timer” ready assembled. The choice is yours.
John Bunce, who created The “Nempnett Thrubwell kitchen timer”, come up with the name while staying at the Somerset village of the same name.”Adapted from John Bunce’s original shop listing and taken from my earlier post on my mother blog on Steampunk Stuff.
- Stainless Steel Masonic All-Seeing Eye of Providence Pyramid Ring.by John Watkins
Created by Astute Eclectics.
The All-Seeing Eye, AKA, The Eye of Providence, is often pictured within a triangle or pyramid and is the famous logotype of the mysterious secret masonic society, The Free Masons.
“Stainless Steel Masonic Triangle Ring; a famous symbol with so many meanings, but none can deny the mysticism it carries. Freemason, Illuminati all-seeing Triangle Eye Bikerpunkl/steampunk style jewellery.”Adapted from Astute Eclectics’s original shop listing.
- Sterling Silver Skull chaplain ring.by John Watkins
Created by Eclipse Jewellery GB
“The detailed design is oxidized to create a deep contrast between light & dark areas; this stresses the details to reveal the intricate design .”Adapted from Eclipse Jewellery’s original shop description.
- Victorian – Edwardian – Steampunk Swimsuit/Bathing Costume.by John Watkins
Victorian – Edwardian – Steampunk Swimsuit/Bathing Costume.
Created by Fiorentina Costuming.
This bathing costume swimsuit is not just the perfect beachwear for the modern, modist, and sensable. It is also quite comfortable for wandering around your favourite steampunk festival on a warm day.From our mother blog article “Victorian Steampunk Bathing Costume”.
- Handmade Steampunk Hat With Smoke Machine and lights.by John Watkins
Handmade Steampunk Hat With Smoke Machine and lights.
Built by Steampunk Guns UK.
A handmade steampunk hat with a built-in smoke machine and lights. It goes with any steampunk costume.Extracted from the original shop listing.
- White Rabit Alice In Wonderland Clutch Bag/Purse.by John Watkins
- Victorian Steampunk Girl: Original Oil Painting by Ashley Vootman.by John Watkins
An original oil painting by Ashley Vootman of Ashleys Art Studio.
“All my paintings are Unique, Original and Hand Painted! I don’t reproduce them! I also do custom orders and would be happy to quote something custom for you…”Extracted from Ashley’s shop page.
- They’re coming To take Me Away! Gothic Steampunk Sculpture.by John Watkins
Created by Mandy Broadley of “The Hanging Skul.“
“Handmade unique Gothic and Steampunk inspired home decor that’s weird and wonderful for you alternative souls out there.”Extracted from “The Living Skull” shop page.
- Steampunk Victorian Brown and Gold Corset.by John Watkins
Steampunk Victorian Brown and Gold Corset.
Photo credited to Silver Leaf Costumes.
“This sleek brown and gold corset features a classic diamond pattern and looks great for steampunk, pirate, renaissance festivals, and more! In this image, our model is wearing the brown and gold corset with a brown, short sleeve cotton chemise…”Taken from Silver Leaf Costume’s original shop listing.
- Steampunk Skull & Snake Ring In Sterling Silver.by John Watkins
Steampunk Skull & Snake Ring In Sterling Silver.
Hand crafted by EMMANUELA.
This is a 925 sterling silver ring with a snake nest entwined around a skull. It comes with an open & adjustable band which can be set fοr finger sizes from S to Z+1.Quote adapted from the original shopping page.
- Steampunk desk lamp made of scrap metal.by John Watkins
Created by R’n’R Design Lithuania.
Combination of vintage and modern. Nice industrial style solution or steampunk style interior solution. It is fully operational and can be used not only as a nice industrial interior solution but also as a home lighting solution.Extracted from the organelle shop description.
- Men’s Steampunk Brogue Shoes with Old Map Print.by John Watkins
Men’s Steampunk Brogue Shoes with Old Map Print.
Created by Miss Shiroi Neko of Pastel Dream Shoes.
“Our Steampunk inspired shoes are the absolute footwear you will ever need for any steampunk, science fiction, or a Neo-Victorian themed event. You could also wear them to fuel your everyday strolls with some steam power. There are six unique fabric prints to choose from..”Quote rephrased from Pastel DreamShoes’s original shop discretion.
- Steampunk Your Dog With A Renaissance Pet Portrait.by John Watkins
Created and sold by ASTRID BRISSON.
“Just send me a picture of your pet and I will turn it into a Personalised Renaissance painting Pet Portrait…”Taken from ASTRID BRISSON’s organelle shop listing.
- Wooden Humpty Dumpty Egg. Alice In Wonderland Through The Looking Glass.by John Watkins
Created By All Of Alice.
“Unique hand-painted wooden Humpty Dumpty egg in an egg cup from Alice in Wonderland. Inspired by the work of Lewis Carroll, this is a perfect gift for any Alice fan or collector as no two dolls are the same.
Humpty has on grey tweed breeches and wears a spotted cravat. He has the words “All his horses and all his men” written on the back of his shell from his conversation with Alice…”Taken from All Of Alice’s original shop listing.
- Steampunk Renainence Corset Costume.by John Watkins
- Steampunk Ammonite Techno Art Sculpture.by John Watkins
- Skeleton Ying Yang Tee Shirt from Studio Susanna.by John Watkins
Just like a ying-yang symbol, this shirt is light on one side and dark on the other. Half of this shirt was bleach dyed both on the back and the front.
I use t-shirt brands like Gildan, Hanes, and George for the base and create the design on the shirt.Excerpt from Susanna.’s original shop description.
- Men’s Vintage, Victorian, Retro Bathing Costume.by John Watkins
- Alice In Wonderland Victorian Costume For Adults.by John Watkins
- Women’s Striped Steampunk Gothic Victorian High-Low Skirt.by John Watkins
- Alice in Wonderland leather Hand-painted Doctor bag.by John Watkins
Alice in Wonderland leather Hand-painted Doctor bag.
Created by InGAartWork.
This custom painted bag in Alice in Wonderland theme, made of genuine black leather. The concealed carry purses are perfect for a casual look, stylish and trendy. This doctor bag has a top handle, detachable belt, central clasp padlock, and key closure.Extracted from Inga’s original shop description.
- Leather and wood Bag in brown steampunk style.by John Watkins
- Steampunk Vintage Style Octopus key Necklace.by John Watkins
- Industrial Steampunk Wall Clock and barometer.by John Watkins
- Mini Length Cecilia Skirt in Taffeta.by John Watkins
- Sergeant Rubeus of the Steampunk Troll Guard.by John Watkins
A polymer clay sculpture.
Created by Fine Art by James.
James created Sergeant Rubeus with two genres in mind. Steampunk, and Fantasy. He wanted to compose something novel based on his passion for the steampunk aesthetic and fantasy creatures…Adapted from Fine Art by James’s original listing description.
- Steampunk Pirate Shirt.by John Watkins
- Steampunk Renaissance Steel Boned Corset.by John Watkins
- Custom Made Victorian Edwardian Frock Coat.by John Watkins
- Men’s Adult Renaissance Pirate Shirt.by John Watkins
MenThis wonderful, loose-fitting, collared shirt is perfect for many different styles of costumes, including Renaissance, Swashbucklers, or Pirate costumes. It is a pullover style that ties at the neck with two cotton cords or self-fabric ties. The V neckline has a flounce that ends close to the waist…’s Adult Renaissance/Pirate ShirtFrom fwcreations4All
- Industrial Steampunk “Thinking Man” Robot lamp.by John Watkins
- Steampunk Double Ruffle Changeling Skirt in Taffeta.by John Watkins
- Steampunk Mobile Cell Phone Cases by SethlansArts.by John Watkins
- Steampunk Mandala Wooden Keepsake Box.by John Watkins
- Dragonfly Fairy Wings Steampunk Co stume.Cby John Watkins
- Robot Spotlight Steampunk Metal Model Puzzle Model Kit.by John Watkins
- Martian destroying The King William Acrylic Painting.by John Watkins
- Steampunk Airship Duvet Cover.by John Watkins
- Vintage Machine Age Steampunk Lamp.by John Watkins
By Old Punk Junk.
- Clockwork Steampunk Heart Necklace Sterling Silver Frame.by John Watkins
By Moon Stars Jewelry.
- Steampunk Hot Air Balloons Duvet cover or Comforter.by John Watkins
- The Mad Hatter Amigurumi Doll.by John Watkins
- Anne Stokes – Assassin – Fleece, Blanket, Throw or Tapestry.by John Watkins
- Steampunk compass Valentine’s Heart Locket.by John Watkins
- The Steampunk Tripod Searchlight lamp.by John Watkins
- Steampunk Nixie Tube Clock On An AVO Meter.by John Watkins